The Dangers Of Pesticides
The Dangers Of Pesticides!
DDT (dichloro-diphenyl-trichloro-ethane) is one pesticide that has been unquestionably labeled hazardous to our health. This was based on work done by the Dr. Paul obtained through the University ofpasque. categories in the organophosphate organ system, this pesticide disrupts the glands that control insects reproduction. The Dr. Paul study was positive so he recommended its use on food, but the FDA has a general ban on organophosphates based on health hazards. Although this is a positive move, this same move has inhibited research that questions the safety of organophosphates to humans.
The ban has not only inhibited further research but also hasuced the supply of organophosphates. France, Germany, and Netherlands have been major leaders in the movement to get rid of these agents. They did away with them in a decade. Why?
1. Handpicked plants. The FDA demands that for any crop to be labeled organic, only one alternative is used. This just sounds like a good program to create food that is organic. But, there are alternative ways. One is through the use of alternative pesticides.
Do you know that for such crops to be organic they must be handpicked? This is not true. Only organic food can be handpicked. How can cattle be organic if they eat crops that have been destroyed by handpicked cattle?
2. Only natural fertilizers and compost are used. With organic food, natural fertilizers and compost are used. But, you still need to get the organic certification for that.
3. advertising like this: “Your body needs 13 servings of fresh vegetables and fruits a day. Get it from the ground, from seaweed, or from herbs.”The Dangers Of Pesticides
These are just lies. – The plant and the fruit are often grown with artificial fertilizers and pesticides. Isn’t it interesting that the food we take contains more chemicals than we can pronounce? – Organic should be like this.The Dangers Of Pesticides
4. Organic food is real food. This is not aiment. Real food is dead. It is not like vitamins or minerals that can be “avenged” and turns into poisons when necessary. Food is alive and treated with respect. The absence of chemicals does not mean the food is unhealthy. In many cases it can actually be healthier than regular food.The Dangers Of Pesticides
5. The benefits of organic food are numerous. – To UFABET เว็บตรง name a few benefits are better soil and water quality, an absence of dependent on imports, and an increased security with regard to food and agricultural products. It also promotes healthier animals, and healthier environments for us and for wildlife.The Dangers Of Pesticides
6. Organic food is fairly expensive. – Compared to organically grown fruits and vegetables, they are generally more expensive. – Most nations have strict standards for organic food, so those costs are passed on to the consumers.The Dangers Of Pesticides
7. There is not much organic food around. – It is much easier to find non-organic produce – including fruits and vegetables – than it is to find organic ones.
8. Organic food is very precious. – Absolutely true!cial food is growing in importance. People are realizing that natural is better. People are trading with their fast food cravings for healthier natural foods. – truly going “nuts about meat”.
9. The market for organic food is small. – statistics show that just about half of one percent of the food supply remains organic. – and that number is expected to grow.
10. Most of the organic food growers are small start-ups. – It take such a long time, and the cost involved, to get any farming started.
One thing that everyone can enjoy, regardless of what cuisine, is the taste of organic foods. – They are simply very different from the conventional ones. – When you finally taste organic, you will never look back at the conventional stuff ever again.